- Your network of contacts will be most helpful when there is a problem or an opportunity. Grow your network.
- Be aware of salary ranges and structures in other companies to be confident while negotiating your own salary
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
- Don't ever send an email without doing your research online first
- Practice answering questions in advance and give examples frequently
- Understand the primary responsibilities of your job. Never think 'I will find out someday anyway'.
- Respect is the foundation of all good relationships, including those you have with your colleagues