Sunday, March 27, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
- It is not necessary for you to be the leader in solving every problem. You can help the group by bringing focus to the solutions
- Be polite to your colleagues and handle your frustrations and anger carefully while at work. This will reduce your stress levels
Sunday, March 20, 2011
- The image you will create with your resume must match the salary and responsibility level that you are aiming for.
- Identify your challenges and prioritize accordingly. Formulate a plan as to how to address these issues and the time frames involved..
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- While conducting a meeting, keep in mind the goals and the objectives of the meeting and involve all participants in the process
- Keep your personal life-personal. Your co-workers do not need to know about your family or personal attributes in great detail.
Friday, March 11, 2011
- Resume Skills: Typically the more specific you can be in describing your duties in your resume the better, it is for employers.
- For your introspection and analysis maintain a diary of issues or conflicts you have during the course of job hunting process
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
- Do not conduct personal business during your work-day. Your goal is to stay focussed on the task at hand in your organisation.
- Don't let your guard down. No matter how friendly the interviewer is, you must always remember that he/she is not your friend