Sunday, August 28, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
- Read the job description and company profile carefully so that you are aware of the job details when an employer calls you about your application. If the job advertisement does not contain enough information, ask the employer for more details.
- Remember to write down the name & contact number of the recruiter in case you need to call back later.
- Prepare for the interview by finding out more about the company, the job and the industry.
- Be punctual for your interview. Bring your resume, transcripts, certificates and relevant documents to the interview.
- IMPORTANT: If you cannot attend the confirmed interview for whatever reason, you must contact the employer at least one day beforehand to let them know.
- Keeping a good interview attendance record will help to ensure opportunities for interview in the future, as employers have the right to share their "No show" and late cancellation records.
- If you do not have the employer's contact details, look under the Company Profile.
- Send the employer a Thank You email after the interview.
- Follow up with the employer on the status of the interview after two or three days. This shows your interest for the job and may increase your chances of success.